I swear, this is close to the last one of these. I think.
* * *I was born with a debt I cannot pay to those who gave me my liberty. Now I have to go into debt which I cannot pay to pay to keep it.
* * *Liberty has always had a price, but only now is it measured in dollars.
* * *Liberty is not taxable.
* * *We now need a government program to assist those poor people who can't afford their liberty tax.
* * *Just to be clear, those stars you see after you get punched in the face by Jason Statham are not silver linings either.
* * *I am continually trying to figure out if Charles Krauthammer is the dumbest smart person or the smartest dumb person of all time.
* * *I have faith but remember folks, just because Jesus and His Church eventually triumphs doesn't mean the US will be around to see it.